The new ambulance dispatch center for the Emergency and Urgency Mobile Service of Rio de Janeiro, SAMU RIO 192, is in operation.
The dispatch center provided by IT4D Solutions offers resources to lead operators to a quick decision making, reducing the times of attendance, regulation and dispatch of vehicles for an estimated population of 6.8 million inhabitants. In addition, it establishes conditions for decisions to be made, observing:
- Nearest and most suitable vehicle;
- Path accuracy;
- Vehicle monitoring;
- Electronic Medical Record on board;
- Patient monitoring;
- Forwarding to the most suitable destination.
The data and information generated during the services are stored for analysis, aiming its transformation into knowledge for the continuous improvement of the services provided.
In addition, the Center has, among others, the following facilities:
- Fleet management;
- Professional scale management;
- Management of on-board assets, equipment, supplies and medicines.